Ornament Card with Visible Image


For my DT post for Visible Image, today I share a Christmas card made with a 'no-christmas' stamp set, infact the focal images are from the 'Night Owl' while the date border is from the 'Christmas Chaos'

First of all I prepared my background blending some Distress Ink

Then I stamped around the edges the branch from the 'Night Owl'


Some water spritzs to create a snowy look

I colored with Nuvo Shimmer Powder another cardstock on wich I stamped 
the round element

and then punched three circles

With a metallic thread I 'hung up' my ornaments

I finished my card with the date border from the 'Christmas Chaos'

Some glitter spritzs and my card is finished :) 




post signature

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Chi ben comincia...

Canvas Bookmark with Visible Image

New beginnings with Visible Image